Which Kitchen Worktop is best for you?
A glass worktop transforms a kitchen into a stylish, chic and contemporary room. One of the most effective way to upgrade your kitchen will be to replace your worktops. At CreoGlass we offer our worktop collections in a choice of either glossy finish or scratch resistant (matte appearance). Our collections include plain colour worktops, glitter worktops (fibres, fine sparkles and luxury), printed worktops, and stencilled worktops. Glitter glass worktops are the only collection not available in a scratch resistant finish. A glass kitchen worktop can increase the saleable value of your home as they're long-lasting and extremely impact and heat resistant, but also look beautiful with many design options available to suit any decor.
The pros of choosing a glass worktop over other materials like stone, marble and wood are as follows:
- Can be tougher than stone
- Scratch resistant option
- Water resistant
- Easy to clean
- Non-porous and therefore hygienic
- Heat resistant up to 400°C
- Chemically resistant and so can be regularly cleaned even with strong detergents
Scratch Resistant Glass Worktops
Our Scratch Resistant Glass worktops are specially treated. What our video here for more infomation:
- Scratch resistant
- Sleek matte appearance
- Low maintenance as they leave no fingerprints or smudges
- Not available in out glass glitter collections
- Some people prefer a high-shine finish
Glossy Glass Worktops
Glossy glass worktops have a beautiful high gloss finish.
- The glossy surface reflects light around the kitchen helping to increase the feeling of space and light
- Available in glitter collections; fine sparkle, fibres and luxury
- Not as resistant to scratching as our scratch resistant worktops
- Not as resistant as our scratch resistant worktops