Safety and Style with a Mirrored Splashback
When mirrored glass is being used as a kitchen splashback it is crucial that toughened glass is used, in order to prevent the mirror from cracking under heat from the stove or from an intricate cut around sockets. All of our Mirrored Splashback designs are created using Toughened Glass which is heat resistant up to 400°C, making completely safe to use behind your hob.
Brighten up you kitchen with a Mirrored Splashback
We're all guilting of wishing we had more space and mirrors are amazing at creating an illusion of extra light and space in an area. Not only do we offer plain mirrored splashbacks, but if you’re looking to add an extra level of customisation we also produce splashbacks in pattered mirror, liquid mirrors, mirror stripes and more. All of our Toughened Mirror Splashback designs are available in plain(silver), bronze and grey tinted finishes, allowing you to create the perfect Mirrored Glass Splashback to fit seamlessly into your home.
The benefits of toughened mirror splashbacks
- At least four times stronger than annealed glass
- Creates the illusion of space - making the kitchen appear bigger
- Heat resistant to 400 degrees centigrade
- Increases the brightness in the room - reflects light
- Safe - complies with British Standards BS EN 12150
- An eye-catching, captivating look