One of the best things about working at CreoGlass is our culture. We value diversity in all its forms, and employees at CreoGlass vary widely in terms of race, gender, national origin and ethnicity. However, we share certain traits, experiences and attributes drive the quality of our team further forward.
Our culture here at CreoGlass is unique. We think the following statements will help give you a picture of what working for Infinera is like:
- At CreoGlass, we pride ourselves on being a “just do it” culture. We roll up our sleeves and we get stuff done. Regardless of title or level, we work as a team to make things happen.
- We’re courageous and we take risks. We rely on data and our experience to prove a point. We don’t have all the answers, but we’re committed to finding the right ones to the important questions our customers ask.
- We’re not always flashy – in fact, we value simplicity and humility. We’re always looking for the smartest, most economical solution.
- We ask people to come up to speed quickly and work hard, to jump in and make a difference, to be persistent and resilient. If you see something that needs to be done, don’t wait to be asked or told – just do it.
- We’re learning to celebrate our successes. Sometimes taking the time to recognize a job well done is almost as rewarding as the satisfaction that comes from doing it.
Our team members can typically be described as:
- Highly educated, skilled or experienced in their functional area of expertise.
- Possessing fresh minds that think outside the box to come up with with new ideas.
- Self-sufficient idea drivers who know how to make things happen, get things done and are not afraid to go the extra mile.
- Intensely committed individuals, dedicated to successfully completing what they’ve started, regardless of the task.
- Flexible and agile in their approach to problem solving, and always looking for new ways to solve problems and create innovative solutions.
- Team players and great communicators who check their egos at the door and believe in the possibility and power of our collective success.
- Risk takers who want to be part of something that is new and cutting edge.
Meet The Team
Our Sales Department are located in the Creoglass Design Showroom in Watford (9am - 5pm Mon - Sat).They can help you shape up your requirements and even provide assistance to designing your project quotation
Once you have decided on the type of product you want to go ahead with, our Sales Team will help you create an accurate estimate for booking your appointment, after this you will be booked in for a Site Survey where our Measuring Team will come and measure your Kitchen to millimetre perfection.
The Sales Team are always available on 01923 819 684 (Option 1) or email them at [email protected]
Our Project Managers are located in the Creoglass Design Warehouse where they work alongside the Production & Survey Team. Each new project will be assigned to a Project Manager, who will look after your project every step of the way.
Your dedicated project manager will be able to update you on progress of production, make changes to your project, discuss design and artwork changes as well as arranging final installation dates.
You can speak to our Project Managers directly on 01923 5454 70 or select Option 2 from the main menu. A personal email contact will be provided to you after booking a Site Survey.
Creoglass Design has two Survey & Installation Teams. These teams ensure all products are correctly measured and fitted. These experienced teams have been working for over 5 years exclusively for Creoglass Design installing all products including Splashbacks, worktops and glass balustrades & balconies.
Our Measuring teams utilise the latest Dutch technology for digitally recording measurements. This measuring machine greatly increases accuracy compared to other laser and hand drawing methods. The knowledge of these teams means the can provide invaluable assistance to ensuring the correct installation of your project. These teams will be working very closely with our project managers to ensure any changes and alterations are communicated clearly through into final production.
The Production comprises of the Design & Workshop Team. Many of our exclusive splashback and worktop designs are made by hand in our workshop. All glass and stone products coming in and out of the factory has to be carefully checked and scrutinised before and after production.
The team also contains graphic designers to create the digital artwork for our printed products. All printed glass is produced in-house using our state of the art Canon Arizona flatbed printer. This UV printer can print on huge panels up to 3m x 2.5. Our graphics team will be able to consult with you to help create your prefect design.
The production team will work closely with the project managers to ensure that projects are completed promptly and to the highest standard of quality.
®CreoGlass Design Ltd
Unit 5, 15-19 Greenhill Crescent
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Please call or fill in form to book a slot
Open Mon – Sat: 8am – 5pm
BANK HOLIDAYS: 10am - 4pm